11 June: MidWeek Check-In : Ps.23 and Rest11th Jun 2020
18 June: MidWeek Check-In (Youth Day)18th Jun 2020
During Lockdown Brenda compiled a series of worksheets covering the key truths of the faith. This is a vitally important resource.
- Who is God? (Help kids understand the heart of God) .
- Who is Jesus? (Help kids see Jesus as central)
- Who is the Holy Spirit and what does he do?
- What is the Bible? Why is it so important? Is it really
different from other books?
- In the beginning, God created….
- If God created a perfect world, why is it so broken?
- What does it mean when I say, “I’m a Christian” ??
- Growing in our friendship with God.
- Why church? Why do we need to do life together?
- Prayer – Chats with God – how and why?
- Telling our Jesus story. Sharing His wonderful love!
- Faith in Action. How can I serve Him and His world.
- Why do we sing in church? What does it mean to
praise and worship God? Is this really important?
- Eternity with God: Our Eternal life starts the moment
we say ‘yes’ to Jesus!
And you can view and download it HERE.