Email and WhatsApp 21 March Invitation to eService21st Mar 2020
eMail on Tue 24 March: Don’t Shrink During Lockdown24th Mar 2020
We’re coming to you…
There’s no Emmanuel, Grace or Evening Service tomorrow… Out of care for our community we’re doing our part to “flatten the curve” in order to limit the spread of the Corona virus.
So, we recorded a service for tomorrow. The recording process experienced all sorts of glitches and so the final product isn’t as polished as we would like it to be but we really wanted to bring you a little taste of familiarity and so please excuse the rough edges.
You can watch the service at
Here’s what we’d love you to do:
- Don’t just watch the service at “any old time”. Make a moment of it.
Set aside time on Sunday (maybe the normal church time for you.)
We’ll schedule the video’s release for 8h30, so you can watch any time from then.
- If you’re with your family, gather everyone together.
Switch off phones and try to prevent other distractions.
The service isn’t long but we hope it will be an encouragement and blessing!
- Make it a moment of worship. Close your eyes in prayers and sing with! Really!!
- Then for those with kids…
Brenda has put together a cool DIY Lesson for them to do, but they’ll need your help.
There is a teacher’s guide and a children’s lesson for you to print out.
The document is self-explanatory and provides you all the guidance you’ll need to lead your kids through the lesson.
Enjoy… (They’re down below)
- If you want to receive daily devotions which explore some of the challenges we’re facing right now, go to http://emmdev.blogspot.com
See you tomorrow!
PS: Remember to come back here tomorrow for the link to the service…